Reclining Power Lift Chairs are armchairs that lift and slant to aid the user get in and out of a seated position. These chairs can also recline backwards in a lying position for simply relaxing or sleeping. For either you or someone very dear to you, getting a power lift recliner can be a real-life changer for all dealing with limited mobility. We know, you’re used to hearing these products are specifically for old people. But we’re telling you, NO! These chairs are useful for anyone that finds it difficult sitting and getting back up. Many reasons lead to limited mobility like accidents, operations, illnesses among many others.
But we’ve seen so many in the market and we expect you’ll be confused on which to get that would adequately suite your taste. Well, we’ve got you covered with our compilation on the best 5 reclining power lift chairs that you can easily get on Amazon. So, why let only old people have fun? Keep reading and get your amazing chair ASAP!
Best Reclining Power Lift Chairs
This Reclining Power Lift Chair is made of a solid wooden frame and faux leather which gives this product an extra comfortable feel. You can recline the chair and release the built-in footrest which is also fully powered by its remote. Also, the back and footrest work together to make this chair even better. What more? Its power lift functions could push the chair up from its base to help its user stand up without difficulty. But wait, there’s more! It is really easy to use with its 2 remote controls. It will smoothly and safely control the lift, recline and massage to the chair to adequately meet your physical needs. Lastly, it is very easy to assemble.
- The Chair is available in black or brown.
- The Material used is PU Leather, a Wooden Frame and Foam.
- Its overall dimensions are 31 inches in length, 33.5 inches in width and 41,3 inches in height.
- The armrest height is 25.6 inches.
- The back height is 28.7 inches.
- Its seat height is 19 inches.
- The chair’s seat depth is 20.5 inches.
- Its wall clearance is from 17 – 20 inches.
- The package includes 1 Lift chair, 2 remote controls, 1 Assembly instructions and Product instructions.
- Its Power Lift Function can push the chair up from its base to aid the user stand up easily.
- The back and footrest work together.
- It has 8 massage points for the 4 areas of marriage focus which include leg, tight, lumbar and back.
- It also has 5 modes which are pulse, press, wave, auto, normal which meet all your demands of separate massage.
- The Chair’s heat function for the lumbar aspect provides you with total relaxation.
- The chair is slow to rise and lower
- It may wobble from side to side when in lifted mode.
- Control cords may get tangled together.
The Bonzy Remote Power Chair Lift Recliner is very user-friendly with a remote control which allows for the recliner/lift to work with ease. This chair is also made to adequately support the entire body for utmost comfort. Its mechanism makes it easy to get up from the chair without the help of another person. Its reclining motion is also quite smooth and easy-going. And if you care about the environment while enjoying your product, the producing company focuses on creating new products aimed at environmental wellness, safety and comfort. Lastly, as a little perk, the product has time covers for some functional parts like the 1-year cover for the reclining mechanism and the 3-year cover for the frame.
- The chair’s weight is 100.1 pounds and its shipping weight is 117 pounds.
- This chair is 32 inches in width, 37 inches in depth and 41 inches in height.
- Its seat size 20.5 inches in width, 21 inches in depth and 20 inches height.
- Its fabric is soft and durable.
- The chair can hold up to 300 lbs.
- The chair has a pocket on the right side for the remotes and any other little items the user might like close by.
- The Chair is easy to clean.
- It is user-friendly.
- It has side pockets which allow for easy access to little items placed there.
- The chair has a high-quality fabric.
- It is also durable, safe and stable.
- The brand uses high technologies to achieve the satisfaction of their customers.
- The chair is quite slow.
- The chair is pretty small.
This Electronic Power Lift Recliner Chair has a counter-balanced lift mechanism which pushes the chair up to aid the user get up without much difficulty. It also allows you to stop the lift at any of the positions you prefer. The comfortable upholstery with overstuffed padding makes your experience all the more pleasant. With its treated cloth surface characterized by silky hand and good elasticity, this chair has earned its space on this list. To make it even more attractive, the warranties are note-worthy. It has a one-year warranty for the Lift/reclining mechanism, Frame and Electronic parts.
- The chair’s overall dimension is 37 inches in length, 33.5 inches in width and 40 inches in height.
- The seating area is from 17.7 – 22.5 inches in width by 22.5 inches in depth.
- The seat to floor length is 19.3 inches.
- The seat to top of the backrest is 24.9 inches.
- Its maximum length is 62 inches.
- Its minimum distance to the wall is 15.7 inches.
- The Chair’s voltage is 110V/60HZ.
- Its reclining angle is 140o.
- Its weight capacity is 320 lbs.
- It has a power lift recliner.
- The chair has a comfortable and durable upholstery.
- It also has USB charging ports & cup holders.
- This Chair has a TUV approved lift motor & better reliability and lower noise level.
- It also has warm tips.
- Lastly, it has good warranties.
- The Chair is pretty small.
- The charging port charges slowly.
This power lift chair is great as it would help its users lie down with ease, electric powered lift mechanism. The control buttons on its arm activate then transitions between reclining, sitting and lifting which enables it to stop at any position for your utmost comfort. This chair is awesome for lots of things like reading, sleeping or napping. Also, the massage recliner chair supports your neck, arm, back and legs in the correct angle while its 5 modes of vibrating massage help with anxiety and tiredness relief. Its durable frame also gives it stability and strength which adds the long-lasting quality to the chair while always aiming for your comfort.
- It has a lift mechanism which pushes the chair up, helping the user stand up easily.
- It also has a motorized adjustable footrest and push-back backrest which satisfies the different rest requirements.
- It has an 8-point (4 areas: leg, tight, lumbar, back) massage system with remote control.
- It also has 5 vibration massage modes and 2 levels of vibration intensity.
- This chair is softly padded cushion and backrest.
- It has an easy to clean dirty resistant fabric surface.
- It is made up of non-toxic material.
- It has UL Approved Silent Lift Motor.
- It also has Heated Vibration Massage & USB Outlet.
- It has soft fabric and overstuffed padding.
- It comes with long term customer service.
- It may make a popping noise while lifting.
- The seams may start separating after a while.
This chair has generous padding and a sumptuous cover. It simply wraps you in luxurious comfort to make your reading, tv watching or relaxing spectacular. Its full chaise recliner fully supports your legs and with its quality to lie flat, your sleep would always be amazing. This chair also gives you stability and support. It is also a two-motor design that lets you position the footrest and back separately. Lastly, it has an easy wired remote and it stores in a side pocket.
- It has generously padded arms, seat and back.
- It is also individually wrapped with drop-in pocketed coils which prevent sagging and provides awesome comfortable seating.
- It has a full chaise recliner to fully support the user’s legs and can let you lay flat.
- It is 350 lbs. with dual motors which allows the footrest and back to move independently.
- It has sweet styling and contrasting stitching.
- It also has generously padded arms, seat and back support.
- It also just needs water-free cleaning.
- Assembly is simple and fast.
- The motor is a bit slow.
- It might not be comfortable for a tall user (5’5 and above).
As much as all the above is extremely helpful in your journey, there are some little things you would need to look at before picking just anyone. Also, acknowledging a health issue is involved, there would need to be some boxes to check as well. We know these things get a bit technical but as always, we have your back. We have compiled a list of things we believe are important and should not be ignored as well as break them down to be easily understood. Without further ado, let’s get right into it. There are many products popular like microcurrent facial machine, you must check them out.
Is it right for you?
First, you would need to check in with your occupational therapist and find out whether a lift chair is right for you. This is needed because considering the lift chairs take on the stress that would normally be on our muscles, the use of it may weaken these muscles even more (Due to inactivity, of course). An occupational therapist may also help you by giving you some specific exercises to help you adjust better to your new chair.
Single Motor or Dual Motor Operation.
The single motor chairs have just the one operating panel which controls both the back recline and the leg rest. They also have fewer positions but are a lot easier to operate. This is because of the single control panel. Also, they are less expensive.
The dual-motor lift chairs have independent controls for the backrest and leg rest. They also offer a large range of seating positions which is awesome if you struggle to find a good sitting position.
How much space does it take?
First consider the size of the chair in relation to the size of the room you want to put it in. Space-saving recliners are placed closer to the wall and like implied in its name, take up less space than the standard chairs when in full recline mode. They are ideal for anyone restricted by the size of their room.
The Lift chair size
Your lift and recline chairs should be adjusted to the user, this in the sense of height and weight. Hence, your chair should accommodate your hips while allowing your arms to rest comfortably on its armrests. It should also be comfortable sitting with your feet resting on the floor and your legs at a 90o angle. This when in a standard sitting position. You should try and look for a depth adjustable seat for personalized comfort and positioning that can be adjusted when you want to.
How comfortable is it?
It is very likely you’ll be spending a lot of time in your chair so comport is exceedingly important. You may want to consider adjustable padding and easy-clean suede or medical-grade upholstery. Easy clean suede is soft to the touch, resistant to mildew, flame retardant and anti-pulling. Medical grade Dartex is better if you’ll be spending a lot of time on your chair. It reduces risks of pressure injury and it has moisture-permeability properties.
We understand that looking for that perfect chair is a big ordeal, especially with so many in the market. With this guide, you should be able to pick out an awesome reclining chair that makes your little difficulty easier and leaves you always comfortable.